Friday, November 9, 2012

The Man Behind the Blog - chewing and blogging

Me updating on my blog just before bed. 
A Food blogger in Dubai

Born and brought up in Dubai, U.A.E. Next subject for my MBA program was Digital Marketing. One of the highlight of the program was to create and try to sell your blog! and you couldn't pass the course without having your own blog. After a good thought for a few days I realized that there wasn't much topic for me that i could update on a regular basis besides eating hence I decided to write about what i find to eat in Dubai. Never wanted to show what I eat to the public but when your teacher points a gun onto your head with a 30 mark bullet you have no choice but agree :) so good for you and bad for me. Happy to share and i hope you would care. Read through my journey. Feel free to subscribe and comment on my posts.

You can contact me on RUBEEN_LB@HOTMAIL.COM

7 comments:

  1. Excellent man! Interesting blog, crisp photos... Detailed reviews and the added bonus of mentioning the pricing as well! Cheers and happy blogging! Can't wait to see what you eat next :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog bro!!..at least the 30 marks are assured. but dont stop..like u dont stop eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arfan for the assurance I'll pass the message to my teacher :D. I can assure you I won't stop eating... :p

      Delete
  3. Fantastic blog indeed Rubeen. I really felt hungry after browsing through the food pics. Must say beautifully taken photographs...for a moment I thought they out of a magazine only to later realise that you've taken them.

    Can't wait to see what's next on the menu. Best regards, Fayaz Cajee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words as usual :). Insha Allah, one day your Debonairs pizzas will be in my blog ;)

      Delete

Please drop in a comment and The Man behind the blog should get back to you shortly.